We have been a little busy and haven’t had time to make up a story all day. We’re sorry.
To make amends, we offer you this open thread where you can comment on anything you like. If it’s interesting and not weird, we’ll probably comment back. This should be fun.
We’ll go first.
- Our little hobby website isn’t going to put The Daily Record out of business. We like the DR. We once got a fun job from answering a “Help Wanted” ad in it, back when they still published those, along with other interesting, useful things.
- We’ve probably had more visitors to our site this week than they have paying subscribers under age 70.
- There seems to be correlation between 1 & 2 but we just can’t quite grasp it well enough to put it into words.
- We don’t know who
TammyTami Mosser is but we hope she doesn’t lose her job. She seems nice.
- It isn’t a crime, or even unkind, to show people how to use private browsing windows.
- We aren’t cloaked in anything other than goodwill for this town. It’s nice here and we invite people to visit all the time.
- We think downtown is getting pretty swanky now and we hope it gets a lot less stinky, very soon.
- We know the people who run Coccia House aren’t immigrants. We didn’t know how many people can’t recognize satire.
- #8 makes us howl in laughter.
- When you see a typo her, it is probably deliberate.